2016 was an incredible year at New Story Church. Thanks to everyone who helped this be our best year ever. Here are some of the highlights of the incredible things that happened at each of our campuses!
- We average over 400 people each week in worship at our 3 campuses.
- We served over 10,000 meals to the hungry and gave out over 5,000 bag meals.
- Our homeless shelter serves up to 20 people each night.
- We minister with over 75 at risk kids each week.
- Served over 6,000 dinners to people from the community.
- Gave out over 3,000 bag meals.
- Finished the youth house and started our youth ministry. We now have over 20 at risk youth attending each week.
- Started the clothes clothes closet where we have already given out thousands of pieces of clothing. We also do basic medical care when the clothes closet is open
- The men’s recovery house now has 6 men living in it.
- The community garden is up and running and has tripled in size.
- The new prayer garden is finished.
- We now have over 30 at risk kids (in addition to our 20 youth) who attend each week.
- Our Monday night worship is awesome and reaches the community.
Peter’s Creek Campus
- Started our Thursday night Java & Jesus service and redid the worship area to make it look like a coffee shop.
- Continue to run the homeless shelter in the winter months and have up to 20 people stay each night. They receive basic medical care and assistance with living needs.
- Served over 7,500 meals to the hungry of the community.
- Assisted 25 people to get into permanent housing.
- Have 4 recovery meetings each week.
- Have a clothes closet that has given out tens of thousands of pieces of clothing.
- Had a free dental clinic.
West End Campus
- Completely redid the sanctuary at The Children’s Home.
- Now average over 200 in worship and have over 50 kids each week.
- Reach out to The Children’s Home kids in incredible ways.
We can’t thank everyone enough for volunteering to make these things happen. We look forward to what God will do through us in 2017!