Awesome New Ways to Give to New Story Church
Your donation to New Story Church allows us to help feed the hungry, give the homeless a place to lay their head at night, take care of lots of at-risk kids, and help people have a New Story through Jesus.
We are excited to now offer enhanced online giving and text giving to make giving to New Story Church even easier using debit/credit cards and checking accounts.
Set up a recurring donation or make a one-time donation by visiting newstorychurch.org and clicking the Donate button at the top right of the page. You’ll be prompted for the amount you’d like to give, your email address, and the occurrence with which you’d like to give: One time or Regularly (weekly, every other week, twice monthly, or monthly).
Text to Give
Text an amount to 84321 to give. For example, text 5 to 84321 to donate $5.
The first time that you do this, a setup link will be texted back to you where you will select to donate to New Story Church and set up a payment method. The initial setup will take about 2 minutes, and after that subsequent donations be as simple as texting an amount to 84321.
More information and FAQs
Step-by-step instructions to give by text for the first time:
Give it a try yourself. You’ll see that it feels a lot quicker than it reads, and should take no more than a couple of minutes.
- Send an amount (example: $5 or $1.00) to the text number 84321.
- A setup link will be sent back. Tap the setup link be guided to the next step.
- Select New Story Church. If New Story Church doesn’t show up in the list of nearby churches, click the search button and use the zip code 27127 (or any other local zip codes).
- Enter your email address and, if prompted, your name.
- Enter the payment method you’d like to use for text-to-give (debit/credit card or bank account).
- Complete your initial setup donation.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is it safe? The payment processor, Stripe, is a certified “PCI Service Provider Level 1” payment processor. This is the most stringent level of certification available for payment processors.
- Does the donation amount get added to my cell phone bill? No. When making a donation, you will be prompted for your payment method (debit/credit card or checking account).
- How will the donation show up on my debit/credit card or checking account statement? The transaction will show up as New Story Church on your statement.
- Will I get a receipt? Yes. You’ll receive a receipt via email for each donation that you make.
- Is it easy to change or cancel a recurring gift? Absolutely. Just log into your account by clicking the Donate button on newstorychurch.org and using your email address.
If you have any questions, please let us know. Thanks for your donation!