On Sunday we had 5 of our ministry leaders each talk briefly about ways to be more involved at New Story. In case you missed it, here is a brief summary of what they said as well as how to contact them. If you’re interested in a certain area, just email that ministry leader and he or she will get back to you soon. Thanks!
Missions – Ministry Leader: Steve Smith (moc.oohaynull@55htimssws)
- Help with our shelter ministry starting in December.
- Clothing closet – Set up, 2nd Saturday openings and meals
- Help us finish out the back of our building.
- Help organize meals at The Prodigal Community
Children’s Ministry – Julia Osterberg (gro.yrotswennull@ailuj)
- Help with children’s programs on Sunday mornings.
- Help with the nursery.
Building – James Thomas (moc.loanull@ycnansemajsamoht)
- Help keep the building and grounds clean and in good working order.
Communications – Chrissy Klunder (moc.oohaynull@rednulkyssirhc)
- Help get the word out about New Story in many different ways including signs, posters, and more.
Worship Team – Troy Hurst (moc.oohaynull@xelfertenalp
- Play or sing in praise band
- Help with sound board
- Help make videos
Hospitality on Sunday mornings and special services – Keith Wilson (moc.ecapsoreaebnull@nosliW_htieK)
- Parking lot and front door greeters
- Ushers (help take up offerings)
- Putting out signs
- Coffee station – Nancy Thomas